‘Negligent mistakes’ lead to tragic death of 23 Y.O Israeli


IsraelN.com Comments:

Girl died in tragic allergic reaction to milk.
A girl ate at a Kosher meat restaurant, and for dessert, the restaurant gave her a "milky" dessert - transgressing their own Kashrut rules.
The girl ended up dying from this tragic incident, and the restaurant is facing negligent homicide charges.
Here is a case where Kashrut was trusted for the life of a person, and the lack of adherence killed the girl.
BDE 

Add Comment

* Required information
1000
Drag & drop images (max 3)
Enter the last letter of the word satellite.
Captcha Image
Powered by Commentics

Comments

No comments yet. Be the first!

Get Newsletter

Advertisements