Roman Colosseum Was Built
The Collosseum was the largest and most impressive amphitheatre from ancient times. Few know that this very large and impressive structure was built by Jewish slaves (many of which who died during construction and many executed once construction was completed), and financed by plunder from Jerusalem. This building was built very close to the Arch of Titus, the monument celebrating Jewish defeat in the Jewish War against Rome.
Also, the project was used to humiliate the Jewish slaves.
It is estimated that the Colosseum, which held Pagan and inhumane games - it is estimated that approximately 400,000 people were killed in the Colosseum during its history of operation, and many more animals. This was an especial travesty, in that this primary site of such activities was financed by plunder from the Jewish Temple, and was symbolic in showing that the Roman Gods were able to defeat the Jewish God.
I think its time for the Jewish people to claim ownership over the Colosseum and Arch of Titus.
This policy contains information about your privacy. By posting, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, rating, website address, town, country, state and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
These terms and conditions contain rules about posting comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing or invasive of a person's privacy.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.